About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I am a Montreal-based actor, writer and comedian. When U.S. President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was three days old. I cried all day. My favourite books of all time are Moby Dick by Herman Melville, The Last Temptation by Nikos Kazantzakis and The Ewoks Fun Time Activity Book by Chirpa and Pamploo. I am a member of The Vestibules, On The Spot Improv and The Best Buy Battery Club. Except for the Battery Club, I've been at all this stuff for over 20 years. Enjoy my blog.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Super Mega Busy Week

Hey Everybody!

Super mega busy week hanging out with Officer Joe Coffey, Aquaman and Dr. Christmas Jones under the direction of Bill S. Preston, esq.

Not a lot of time for blogging in there.

So in the meantime, have fun with this great Youtube mashup.



I'll be on vacation and back with an all new post on Friday September 9, 2011.

But I'll be sure to post some fun stuff to keep you amused while I'm away.



1 comment:

  1. Great post ! Thanks for posting ! I really love watching movies very much and this is one of my favorite blog where I got good information related to movies :-))

    The Devil's Double Online

    ReplyDelete